FIRE’s low overhead expenses help make the most of your donation. Only 6% of FIRE’s donations are used for administrative cost. 94% of your funds will go directly to support Mongolia.
We are grateful to accept donations online, in person, by mail, and in-kind.
We are currently updating our donation process. Please send us an email or add a note to your online donation to specify the use of your contribution.
Please tell us if you’d like to donate to one of FIRE’s specific projects:
- I want my donation to support Mongolia
- I want my donation to support Langtang, Nepal
- I want my donation to support the Ed Fund
- My donation is unspecified. Please use it where it is needed most!
Consider the difference your support can make in the lives of others, your donation could:
- $50 – Friend
- (Naiz) – Provide hepatitis B testing for 4 Mongolians.
- (Sathi) – Provide food for a family of 4 for 7-10 days in Nepal.
- $100 – Supporter
- (Demjigch) – Provide a three month supply of sharps containers (biohazard boxes for sharp medical waste) for one rural clinic in Mongolia.
- (Sakouna) – Provide one new stove, propane tank and enough propane to last one month in Nepal.
- $250 – Donor
(Handivlagch) – Provide one orthopedic implant to repair a broken leg and prevent permanent disability in Mongolia.
- (Data) – Provide two beds and 5 warm blankets in Nepal.
- $500 – Patron
- (Iveen Tetgegch) – Provide one year of sharps containers for one rural clinic in Mongolia.
- (Sarchak) – Provide 3 months rent for a family of 8-12 in Nepal.
- $1,000 – Benefactor
- (Buyanii Uilsten) – Provide life saving Hepatitis B vaccination for 80 Mongolians.
- (Oupakarak) – Fix 4 broken legs in Nepal.
If you feel more comfortable sending a donation via mail, you can send it to us at:
PO Box 22187
Flagstaff, AZ 86002
If you would like to discuss other donation methods such as secure wire transfer or in-kind donations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful for your support!